ReNuBlok™ can help you accumulate Leed Points!
ReNuBlok™is an environmentally friendly product designed and manufacturedexclusively by Cement Products & Supply Co., Inc. We areexcited about helping you obtain additional LEED points in yourfuture LEED projects, and ReNuBlok™ has many attributes to assist you.
As our industry becomes more focused on sustainable development and LEED projects become more prevalent and in some cases mandatory, ReNuBlok™ will become an important part of your LEED projects, and you will want to include ReNuBlok™ in your specifications.
ReNuBlok™ is manufactured using a mix design that contains a very high percentage, by weight, of "post-consumer recycled concrete material" and 1.5% "pre-consumer recycled material" for use in the manufacture of our ReNuBlok™. In addition, all materials used in the manufacture of our ReNuBlok™ are regional materials, in that they are extracted, processed and manufactured within a 500-mile radius of our plant.
As you can see by the test data, ReNuBlok™ meets the standard for ASTM C-90, Type II, Grade N, meeting this standard for use as a load-bearing, exterior, non moisture-controlled unit. In addition ReNuBlok™ has an equivalent thickness of 4.00", and meets ASTM E-119 standard for a fire rating of 2.0 hours.
There are a number of ways our ReNuBlok™ can help you accumulate LEED points in each of the following LEED credit categories as stated in NCMA TEK 6-9B:
1) Energy & Atmosphere Credit-Optimize Energy Performance Concrete masonry has excellent thermal storage due to high thermal mass and specific heat. Masonry walls remain warm or cool long after heating and air-conditioning have been reduced.
2) Materials & Resources Credit-Building Reuse Concrete masonry is an exceptionally durable material, with a life cycle measurably longer than many other building envelope products.
3) Materials & Resources Credit-Construction Waste Management Intact and unused masonry units can easily be returned to our facility and redirected to other projects.
4) Materials & Resources Credit-Recycled Content Cement Products & Supply Co., Inc. ReNuBlok™ enhances the ability to accumulate extra LEED points by containing a very high percentage of post-consumer recycled concrete material.
5) Materials & Resources Credit-Regional Materials All materials used in the manufacture of ReNuBlok™ are extracted, processed and manufactured within a 500 mile radius of our plant.
Additional advantages of ReNuBlok™ and concrete masonry include: lower embodied energy compared to steel and aluminum, lower lifetime maintenance due to durability and long life, reduced potential for mold as concrete masonry does not provide a good food source for mold, as well as increased fire safety.
Thank you for your interest in ReNuBlok™. We feel it is a superior product in today's environmentally-conscious community. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact me at (863) 686-5141 or email@example.comIf you are concerned about LEED points, or just environmentally conscious in general, ask your Cement Products & Supply Company salesperson about ReNuBlok™. An environmentally friendly block designed and manufactured exclusively by Cement Products & Supply Co., Inc.
Cement Products & Supply Co.
516 W. Main St., Lakeland, FL
Your phone call to Cement Products & Supply Company Inc. will be answered by one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff, not an impersonal computer.
Whether you are a licensed contractor, experienced mason or do-it-yourself "weekend warrior", we have the products and knowledge to assist you in making your projects successful. Here at Cement Products & Supply Company, our goal is to manufacture and distribute the highest quality products and service available in the industry.
Come and see us at 516 West Main Street, Lakeland, FL 33802, or call us at (863)-686-5141 and let us show you how Cement Products & Supply can make a difference in your next project.
|About Company History|
|Location - Business Hours|
|Concrete Block - CMUs|
|Face Brick & Brick Pavers|
|Masonry Products & Accessories|
|Natural Stone & Cultured Stone|
516 W. Main St., Lakeland, FL 33815
Open Monday - Friday, 7am to 4pm
(863)-686-5141 - Fax (863)-683-2034